pipinchick image

What do I do if I think my chickens have Avian Influenza or Bird Flu?

If you are concerned about the health of your birds speak to a vet. If you suspect bird flu, you or your vet must report it immediately to the Animal and Plant Health Agency (APHA) even if the signs are mild. Your flock will sadly have to be euthanized if you have a confirmed case as there is no treatment and it is highly contagious.

Back to Feed

Helpful Tips

Helpful Resources